New Life - Casting Out the Line (Jesus gives forever life with God) by Gramma Cherbear
©All copyrights ©1995-to date Cherlyn Clifton, www.cherbearsden.com
Greet new members and introduce them to the class and the Critters.
Open the class with a prayer.
- Read the Bible Verse for the day!
The Bible Says:
"Come, follow me, "Jesus said. "I will make you fishers of people." Matthew 4:19
- Encourage the children to talk about the love of Jesus.. We are to follow Him and become "fishers of people," for Jesus. He gives a New Forever Life in heaven to those who ask Him to live in their hearts. We can pray for other people and God's Holy Spirit will help them come to know Him.
- (Speak with the children)
- You can have a New Life when you know Jesus Christ. If you ask Jesus to live in your heart, forgive you of your sins, and show you how to live, you can pray to Him. You can learn more about God everyday! Do you know Jesus? If you do, God sent someone 'Fishing' for YOU! They 'Cast Out a Line' by telling you about Jesus.
- (Teach the children)
- The Bible says Jesus is, The Way, The Truth and The Life and no one can know God the Father unless they know Jesus as their best friend and boss of their life. It also says, no one can know Jesus unless God the Father shows them the way. He wants you to help Him by 'Casting Out a Line' of love to someone and telling them about Jesus. Jesus is our greatest gift and God wants us to share Him with others.
- (Let the Critters help teach the lesson)
New Life - Casting Out the Line
Joshua Jackrabbit is fishing in the Kid Cave forest pond. He is ice fishing! He wants to catch something wonderful. Will he catch a big fish? Joshua doesn't know what he might catch. He is just happy he can fish today and he will keep on "Casting Out the Line!"
- When we tell others about Jesus and the New Life only He can give, will they listen? We can hope and pray they will come to know Jesus as their Savior and Lord. The Holy Spirit knows what we are praying for and He will help. He will guide them to God. Then Jesus will say that we are "Fishers of People."
Worship God with music.
Use crafts, games, puzzles, hidden pictures, word search, mazes, and books to further emphasize the current weeks' teachings.
Repeat today's Bible verse.
Pass out the coloring pages.
Explain the daily devotions! Encourage the Kids to show these to their parents and get help as they continue to learn how God takes care of them through the week.