Love - Walking on God's Path! (God's Great Love) by Gramma Cherbear
©All copyrights ©1995-to date Cherlyn Clifton, www.cherbearsden.com
Greet new members and introduce them to
the class and the Critters.
Open the class with a prayer.
- Read the Bible Verse for the day!
- The Bible Says:
- "The three most important things to
have are faith, hope and love. But the greatest of them is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13
- Share the love of Christ with the children.
Teach about God's unconditional love!
- (Speak with the children)
- Why do you love people? Do you love them
because they are important people? Because they are pretty? Maybe
you love someone because their skin is the same color as yours?
Do you love others because they like you, and do everything the
way you want them to? Should you love them because they believe
or think just like you?
- (Teach the children)
- There are different kinds of love. All are
good when you use them the way God tells you to. But God's love
is special. God loves people without saying "if you."
He loves them dirty, clean, special, not so special, little,
big, good or bad! I am not saying that He loves the bad things
people do. That would not be God! He hates sin because He knows
it will hurt us! God wants us to love other people the way He
does. He wants us to care for people who are sick, hurting, and
even those who do not know Him the way we do. He wants us to
show His love to others, just the way Jesus would. When we pray
for others to be blessed by God, we show Him that we love them
with His love.
- (Let the Critters help teach the lesson)
- Love - Walking on God's Path!
- Gramma Cherbear and her Critters say, "We
love you. We want you to know God in a real personal way. We
ask God to bless you with His saving grace. We pray that the
eyes and ears to your heart can hear God and see His ways. We
pray that your hearts will know Him. We always pray for you to
receive the gift of His Son, Jesus, who died on a cross, so you
can live with God forever."
- Repeat today's Bible verse.
- Do we know how important you are? What you
look like? How you act or the things you do and don't do? Of
course not! But, that is the love God wants you to learn. We
love you so much that telling you about God and His great love
is very important to us. Praying that you are well and safe in
this world brings blessings to us! We love you, just because
YOU are important to God, and He loves YOU! We want you to walk
on God's path of faith, hope and love! We want you to live with
all the Fruits of His Spirit.
Worship God with music.
Use crafts, games, puzzles, hidden pictures,
word search, mazes, and books to further emphasize the current
Pass out the coloring pages.
Explain the daily devotions! Encourage the Kids to show these to their parents
and get help as they continue to learn how God takes care of
them through the week.
- Daily Trail Blazer Devotions for kids and pre teens
- Weekday devotions to go with this week's lesson!
- 1. Love is the Greatest
- 2. Lasting Love
- 3. Love Returned
- 4. Blanket of Love
- 5. Love Commandment
Sign Up for Cherbear's Free Christian Family Devotional
- We are so glad you came to Kids Church today! Announce next weeks lesson.
- Pass out the Daily Devotions to the children as they are dismissed.
All copyrights ©1995-to date Cherbear