Privacy Statement for Cherbear's Den
Cherbear's Den has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate my firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site: Cherbear's Den
This site contains links to other sites. Cherbear's Den is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- I will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- I will NOT give the child access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that would give the child the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent
- When verifiable parental consent is not obtained, we will only use the online contact information (such as email) to:
- Respond directly to the child's request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
- Respond more than once directly to a specific request from a child (such as in the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription) and not used to re-contact the child for other purposes. We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity.
- I will NOT entice the child to divulge more information than is needed to participate in any activity, game, or service.
- I will provide the parent a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
- I will provide notice to children in age appropriate terms of what personally identifiable information is to be collected.
- I will NOT provide any links to Web sites that are unsuitable for children.
- I will encourage children to get their parent's permission before sharing personal information online.
- I invite parents and guardians to sign children up to receive our Kid Cave Newsletter used to inform users of changes in the Kid Cave. It will announce the addition of new pages, books, illustrations and devotions weekly.
My site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional/marketing information from me .
- You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
Generated by Privacy Wizard