1. Belt of Truth - Knowing what God's Word says.
This is the second of the teens three part bible study series on putting on the Full Armor of God! It includes lessons on Prayer, Putting on the Armor, and Thanksgiving, as they are taught in the book of Ephesians, chapter six.
God gives you armor for every battle. He
wants you to be protected against harm, bad thoughts, and being
tempted to sin. God sends your help in many ways. Learn to watch
for and recognize when God is at work on your behalf. He may
do something BIG or it may just be something small that gives
you strength in times of temptation. He is always ready and waiting
to help you. He says to ask Him. He may bring your help from
others but He wants you to see Him do it!
2. Chest Armor of Godliness - Doing what God says is right.
3. Shoes of Peace - Telling others about God's peace.
4. Shield of Faith - Believing God will give you His mighty power.
5. Helmet of Salvation - Jesus Christ is living in your heart!
6. Sword of the Spirit - Learning God's Word guided by His Holy Spirit.
You can read this in Ephesians 6:14-17